Friday, July 24, 2009

I recommend them, What do you say!

Yes I just wanted to update this page too. Although I wanted to share a few books I've read. I never read outside of school or church doctrine books for lessons and stuff until Twilight. Yes I said Twilight, a vampire book I found in the lost and found church library. Ha. I was hooked read all 4 in less than 2 weeks and thats like more than 3,000 pages when I read book one again and her Host book which takes more than 60 pages of reading to get in to.
Since Twilight I am always looking for a good book so suggest some for me.

Other books I have read were from the Lds author Lund, The Kingdom and the Crown series. Loved them once I got in a few pages to the action and romance. It is a good romance plus a good understanding of how it could have been and felt to be around Christ and listened to his lectures. It also helps to bring new thought into some of his parables. A good read I recommend the Trilogy.

Other books I have read are from Shannon Hale,
The princess Academy is more of a coming of age youth story but I enjoyed it.

The book of a Thousand Days was a romance youth book, weird in her idea of realms with different Gods or things but a good romance and clean. It has a sequal but I havent' found it yet. Will Let you know.

She Is LDS too.

Currently reading her adult book, Austenland. Will let you know about it too.

Always looking for good books now, so Let me know of your finds.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks, I'm always looking for something new to read. I usually ask the Young Women in the Ward because they all LOVE to read.