Friday, June 8, 2007

What is Book Group

I know that it can be tricky getting a book group started. Some sisters expressed interest in starting a book club, article club, and a writing group. My hope is that we will be able to do these things. The purpose of this blog is to share with one another. If you read an excellent book, tell us about it. If you are a writer, share with us. I love to read and I am always looking for new suggestions. We can also use this page to organize activities. These enrichment groups are about having fun. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Linnie said...

I read most of Cultural Warrior by Bill O-Riely. I like many of the factors listed and I have been motivated to be more involved in some heated political issues. I have been wanting to have a good discussion on some issues we face as a country but not sure if this is a good place. How can we start a book discussion?